The gorgeous Lilly Pilly Collection is simply luxury in a skein. Flowing tops, drapey shawls and fairy tales come to mind when you think of the lovely Lilly Pilly. Hand dyed by Angela, a trained artist, on the Blackwattle Farm located in Murrumbateman, NSW. These yarns are all unique and being hand-dyed, with love, all skeins are special in their own right, each skein is an individual – no two are exactly the same.
- Fibre: 70% baby alpaca, 20% silk and 10% cashmere
- Yarn Weight: 2 ply Laceweight
- Ball Weight: approx 100gm
- Ball Length: approx 800m
- Hook or Needle Size:
- Needles: 2.0mm – 5.0mm (US 0 – 8) depending on the fabric you require for your project. As a rough guide:
- 2.0mm – 2.75mm (US 0 – 2) – Less open knits.
- 3.0mm – 3.75mm (US 2.5 – 5) – Lace shawls and scarves.
- 4.0mm – 5.0mm (US 6 – 8) – Open lace work and shawls.
Hooks: Variable (D) depending on the fabric you require for your project.
- Brand: Blackwattle, Australia
Care: Non superwashed – We suggest a gentle hand wash. We recommend drying garments flat and not tumble drying.