Scheepjes Cotton 8 is a Fingering weight yarn with a gentle, naturally matte finish. Made from 100% Cotton, Scheepjes Cotton 8 is a highly versatile yarn that can create a wide range of items from cute Amigurumis to soft and delicate baby clothes, as well as many other garments, accessories and homeware items. With its wide range of vibrant colours, find the perfect colour palette for your upcoming knitting or crochet project with Scheepjes Cotton 8. Would coordinate beautifully with Scheepjes Sunkissed or Scheepjes Catona Denim.
Scheepjes Cotton 8 has received the EN71-3 quality mark, making it a safe choice for child-friendly items and those with sensitive skin. In the production process, 95% of waste water is safely recycled and reused. The remaining 5% is treated with organic material, making it biodegradable and safe to return to the environment.
- Fibre: 100% Cotton
- Yarn Weight: Fingering/4ply
- Ball Weight: 50gm
- Length: 170m
- Hook or Needle Size: 3.00mm
- Gauge: 28 stitches, 40 rows to 10 cm on 3 mm needles
- Brand: Scheepjes